dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Monday, November 09, 2009
:D ohmannn im feeling abit stressed now after Reginaliew called haha (: My days and hours are numbered! :X I never thought I'ld be feeling this unprepared before As (zomg its the real thing), I have always reassured myself before exams (when I hadn't finished studying) that it was okay, this was just some unimpt exam, main thing is ALEVELS, and then I'ld feel better! Now the real thing is actually here and its scary how I don't feel much more prepared than what I felt right before Prelims :XAlright but rly its self-defeating to lament and regret now and hate urself for wasted time and precious hours forgone over useless trivia, so I'll just make do with whatever time I have left, and do my very best :D If you're feeling stressed abt As, know that you're not alone :D Do ur best and I'm sure you'll make SOMETHING of ur results (: JIAYOU EVERYONE :D I don't think i'll be posting till after As hahahah so TAKE CARE EVERYONE :D I hope the next post i type will be a really happy and cheerful one :D ALL THE BEST, J2s (: |